Who are we?
National Park Obsessed is developing into the go planning site for visitors to the national park. Planning a national park has always been a segmented process between different websites and books. National Park Obsessed uses first-hand knowledge to create comprehensive guides to the national parks.
Jennifer readily admits she has an addiction to the United States National Parks. She has about 3 years of blogging and social media experience under her belt. Thru her personal blog, Made all the Difference, she has worked with many brands and hotels for social media marketing and blog promotion.
Our website and social media are rapidly growing and our audience is highly engaged.
National Park Obsessed is producing content for the adventure traveler looking to explore the national parks. Most of our readers are young professionals looking to get outdoors and maximize their national park adventure.
Our audience is from the United States (92%) and 67% female. About 39% is between the ages of 25-34 and 19% is between 34-55.
Statistics for June 2020 tracked through Google Analytics.
- Monthly Visitors: 34,100 +
- Monthly Sessions: 38,500 +
- Monthly Pageviews: 45,900 +
- Time on Page: 00:03:27
- Newsletter Subscribers: 684
- Newsletter Open Rate: 30.47%
- Newsletter Click-thru Rate: 3.85%
- Domain Authority: 33
- Page Authority: 33
Statistics for Averages for the last 3 months (March 2020, April 2020, May 2020) tracked through Google Analytics.
- Average Monthly Visitors: 25,200
- Average Monthly Sessions: 28,300
- Average Monthly Pageviews: 34,800
- Time on Page: 00:03:07
Contact us for further and more in-depth statistics/screenshots.
Social Media Statistics:
We have a highly engaged and organic following across a variety of different social media platforms, and an incredibly strong social media presence which continues to grow rapidly. Statistics last updated July 1, 2020. All averages are done using the previous 30 posts.
- Followers: 15,800 +
- Avg. Engagement: 3.16%
- Avg. Likes per Photo: 495
- Avg. Comments per Photo: 5.3
- Followers: 1,891 +
- Monthly Impressions: 6,600 +
- Engagement Rate: 6.7%
- Followers: 3,100 +
- Avg. Daily Impressions: 12,200 +
- Avg. Daily Saves: 98
- Avg Daily Clicks: 161
- Facebook Fans: 545
- Facebook Group Members: 286
- Avg Post Reach: 68
- Avg. Engagement: 2.39%
What we can offer YOU:
If we are to work together, here are some of the coverage options.
- Social media coverage including Instagram photos and stories, Facebook (including Facebook live), and Twitter.
- Search Engine Optimized Blog Posts, complete with Photos.
We offer a range of options from sponsored social media promotion, to sponsored posts, and are happy to discuss your needs. We are always open to discussing long term partnerships and Brand Ambassadorships. Rates available upon request.
Press and Social Media Trips:
We started this blog because we love our national parks, the outdoors and to travel. Depending on the destination/trip value, we are open to both paid and in-kind press trip partnerships that focus on adventure travel, nature, and wildlife.
We love to provide reviews of a variety of related products/services on our blog, and are happy to accept sponsored reviews should you have a product you would like featured.
We are happy to promote related products thru contests and giveaways. We are happy to discuss a campaign to promote your product and give you maximum exposure.
Love what we write? Would you like custom content for your website. We are happy to draw on our wealth of experience to create content to meet your needs.
Tourism Board Partnerships
- Hot Springs National Park – The Waters Hotel
- Death Valley Stovepipe Well Reviews
- Chena Hot Springs Resort – The best way to end your Alaska Adventure
- Cairn Subscription Box Review
- Boulder Pack Co Hiking Daypack Review
- Incredibly Detailed USA National Parks Map By GeoJango
In accordance with ethical blogging practices and FTC regulations, all reviews/promotion hosted on National Park Obsessed will be 100% truthful and include a sponsorship notation somewhere in the post. We do not guarantee positive coverage.
Upcoming Travel Plans
- January / February 2020 – Hawaii
- May 2020 – Missouri
- July / August 2020 – Alaska
When not traveling, Jennifer is currently calling Tennessee home.