Rhode Island is the smallest state in the Northeast region of the United States. This small state has the seventh smallest population and is the smallest state by land area. The state is nicknamed “ The Ocean State” for one numerous large bays and inlets. There are currently two National Park Service Site in Rhode Island and 3 associated sites.
Official National Parks of Rhode Island
- Blackstone River Valley National Historical Park
- Roger Williams National Memorial
Associated sites of Rhode Island
- John H. Chafee Blackstone River Valley National Heritage Corridor
- Touro Synagogue National Historic Site
- Washington-Rochambeau National Historic Trail
This post was published in February 2019. It was updated in November 2019 and July 2020.
- Map of Rhode Islands National Parks
- Rhode Island National Parks
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you! Read the full disclosure policy here
Map of Rhode Islands National Parks
Rhode Island National Parks
Rhode Island is part of the Northeast Region.
Blackstone River Valley National Historical Park