Planning a trip to Kobuk Valley National Park and need some help planning your trip?
Here is the National Park Obsessed guide for visiting Kobuk Valley National Park, Alaska..
- The Quick Guide to Visiting Denali National Park National Park and Preserve
- Map of Denali National Park and Preserve
- Acadia National Park Basics
- Land Acknowledgment
- When was Zion National Park Created?
- Fun Facts about Denali National Park and Preserve
- When to Visit Denali National Park and Preserve
- How to Get to Denali National Park and Preserve
- How Much Time Should I Spend Visiting Denali National Park?
- Things to do in Denali National Park
- Places to Stay Near Denali National Park
- Where to stamp your National Parks Passport Book?
- What to Pack for Denali National Park?
- Denali National Park Gift Ideas
- National Park Obsessed’s Detailed Guides to Denali National Park
- National Parks Near Denali National Park
- Pin for Later: Visiting Denali National Park National Park and Preserve: The Complete Guide
The Quick Guide to Visiting Kobuk Valley National Park
Kobuk Valley National Park Basics
Region: Alaska / West / Pacific / Pacific Northwest
Park Size: 1,750,716 acres (2,735 sq miles) (7,084 sq km)
Location: Northwest Arctic Borough
Closest Cities: Kotzebue, Alaska
Busy Season: June to October
Visitation: 15,766 (in 2019)
How much does Kobuk Valley National Park Cost?
Kobuk Valley National Park does not charge an entrance fee.
When is Kobuk Valley National Park Open?
Kobuk Valley National Park is open year-round.
Are dogs allowed in Kobuk Valley National Park?
I can not find the Kobuk Valley National Park Pet Policy online, I have reached out to the park for this information. I will update you when I hear back from them, but I expect it to be similar to nearby Gates of the Arctic’s Policy.
Where are Kobuk Valley National Park’s visitor centers?
Northwest Arctic Heritage Center – Open Year Around
Land Acknowledgments for Kobuk Valley National Park
The National Park known as Kobuk Valley National Park sits on Inupiat land.
Thank you to the Native Land Digital for making the Indigenous territories accessible to all. They have mapped the known territories to the best of the current knowledge and is a work in progress. If you have additional information on the Indigenous nations boundaries, please let them know.
Are you planning a trip to Acadia National Park? Click here for the complete guide to visiting Acadia National Park written by a National Park Expert.
getting to acadia national park how to get to acadia national park airport near acadia national park acadia maine national park acadia national park in maine acadia national park travel tips acadia np maine acadia in maine acadia national park usa acadia travel acadia national park guide acadia park maine acadia national park travel guide
Native Land Digital is a registered Canadian not-for-profit organization with the goal to creates spaces where non-Indigenous people can be invited and challenged to learn more about the lands they inhabit, the history of those lands, and how to actively be part of a better future going forward together.